Tuesday 19 November 2013

My Music Magazine | Genre

My Music Magazine | Genre



After conducting my vast research into Music Magazine and their audiences I have found that "Q" suits my paticular desire for the style of my Magazine.

Their style (Collectic) really is attractive to the way I wish to style my Magazine,  as I consider myself to be a collectic rather than placing myself on a particular genre type, and this is the way I wish my Magazine to be like too.

The benefits of having my Magazine in this style are:


1,    Attracts fellow Musical collectives who will be my Magazine's target audience

2,    Brings readers who will be interested in their genre's coverage in the Magazine - and thus bringing vast number so readers to the Magazine

3,    The Magazine wont be branded biast to a particular genre - staying true to the entire Music Industry

4,    Seen by many as a useful tool to exposing the best and worst Music, from the entire spectrum of the Music Industry

5,    Any music enthusiast/lover or even some one interested can find the Magazine interesting and knowledgable, as well as being an easy to read of what is happening in the World of Music.

 

However there are some dis-advantages....



The Dis-advantages of having my Magazine in this style:



1,    There will not be a niche audience. This may mean the readers may not be as passionate as (I.E) Readers of the Magazine "KERRANG".

2,    Not many concentrated features on every single genre, as there are many to cover, making the Magazine sometimes full of quantity, but not as much quality.



After reviewing the above, I still believe my desired style (Collectic) would benefit the Magazine Market, but also the success of my Magazine.

No comments:

Post a Comment