Saturday 3 May 2014

First Draft | Contents Page

First Draft | Contents Page

 After one hour of working on my contents page I have developed a structure of which I'm excited to explore further and see where it develops. The first notable thing to say is the "CONTENTS" bar which is meant to notify the reader they are on the contents page. After conducting my research into various music magazine contents pages the "CONTENTS" bar is very popular, especially with the most successful music magazines.
This give me faith that this feature will benefit the page.

Another sign of my research is the "THE MIX" branding. In my research I found that magazines such as "NME" and "Q" place their brand where ever possible. this helps to bring more awareness to the brand and magazine. This is something I would like to follow.

The "FEATURES" title informs that below is the editorial of the magazine, it presents it a sophisticated, yet laid back way, which would attract to my young target audience.  
The feature list so far includes the artist Jake Bugg and the late Amy Winehouse. These artists are very big with my target audience and so what attract their attention to purchase the magazine.
 
Targets for next draft:
1, Have a bigger feature list
2, Have a more defined bottom part of the page.


No comments:

Post a Comment