Saturday 3 May 2014

Third Draft | Article

Third Draft | Article


Since the second draft a lot of changes have happened they go as follows:

1, A new photo has been inserted into the left hand page - basically finishing the pages. I feel this new photo shows the model depicting his confidence that he has shown in his previous photos, this shows the magazine is consistent.

2,A red border is going around the photo- this emphasises the photo and makes it more eye-catching. This was a tough choice, some may see it as "overkill" but for me you can never stop attracting the target audience, as the red border would appeal to them as its it symbolises danger and excitement,

3, Both pages have had new numbers put on them. Number 67 & 68 consecutively - This again gets rid of the previous draft error. This now means  that those two pages are finally back-to-back.

4, "WORDS: TOBY HOWELL" PORTRIAT "GLENN WILLIAMS" - this again adds to the realism of the pages. This is often seen in real articles showing the level of realism I've strived for.

The things that I intend to change:

1, I want to ensure that the model's face is visible something that isn't completely happening at the moment, because of the Article Splash. This is something that we'll have to change

2, This time I want to get rid of the "Will Kearse Exclusive"  box the font is too stretched and the positioning very poor

My current viewpoint on the current draft of the Article is good. There are changes that I want to make but excluding those. I starting to like the photo, it's growing on me. Having spell checked and re-read the article a few times, I'm really like the article. It is the third draft meaning there isn't much more time left at all, so those changes I do intend to make will have to be quickly.

No comments:

Post a Comment