Saturday 3 May 2014

Second Draft | Article

Second Draft | Article

Not a lot of alterations have taken place for this draft however they go as follows:

1, Both pages have a black background, with red/white wording - This has been done to experiment with the colouring, I prefer the black background suggests a dark story lurks in the article. The experiment was worth taking as I realised I think I'll go with that colour/

2, On the left hand side page where the image will be. I have put a copy of the magazine's brand logo on the top right corner of that page. Branding was a big part of my magazine research and I found that the best music magazines promote their brand an awful lot around their magazine, this something I'm trying to replicate. The branding here though I have been starting to feel maybe to big. that the photo maybe obscured. That cant happen, so the branding there will have to be taken into consideration. On another note I have started to take photos of a young male model, the one in my Front Cover and Contents page

3, On the bottom of the right page is a white boxed page number, I will need to edit that either out or better. This cant remain as if did, it could ruin the whole project.

It really is too early on to say whether I'm liking the look of the Article at this point in time. Its forming into what I had in mind which is comforting. I love the article and I really this could do well, there are a lot of positives, but like every project it has it's flaws (the random number at the bottom of the article page)

No comments:

Post a Comment